Website National Trust
Being an expert in building relationships, you’ll collaborate with our Operational and Support & Revenue teams to ensure there is a joined-up approach to visitors. You’ll be a bridge for our properties, regional teams and internal consultancy to the ideas, knowledge, and expertise they need. You’ll be able to identify key contacts and stakeholders and be someone who can open doors for new opportunities for the Trust.
- Translating your insight into a vision for your team and the organisation, you’ll lead on our approach to programming and ensuring the experiences at our places are informative, inclusive, and accessible, and meet the needs of existing and new audiences.
- You’ll be naturally creative and an entrepreneur who can find new ways to do diversify and evolve our experiences and partnerships.
- You’ll be a champion for inclusion and diversity, you’ll commission and draw upon insights, stay close to external developments, and look for opportunities to create productive partnerships.
- Is experienced in creating partnerships to enable focused delivery across a complex organisation and beyond
- Has in-depth knowledge and strong experience of the visitor business, programming and partnership
- Is a strategic thinker, with strong analytical skills and the ability to translate strategy into action
- Is an innovator who can develop and embed new approaches, and who can identify and champion positive change wherever it’s needed
- Has excellent leadership skills including the ability to inspire and motivate teams
- Has a strong commitment to inclusion, and a track record of leading and implementing approaches and programmes that build diversity, accessibility, and inclusion
- Can think long-term, about the development of Trust places over decades, as well as about short-term programming
- Has a proven track record of managing and delivering change in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A