Website Murray & Roberts
Coordinate and manage a project on site. Oversee specialized sub-contractors and other personnel. Schedule and coordinate all design and construction processes to ensure a productive and safe work environment. Ensure jobs are completed on time and on budget with the right number of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Making provisions for safe working methods which will include safety organisation and planning prior to commencement of work.
- In terms of Construction Manager appointment my duties are as follows:
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Communication with a range of people, including the Client; Contractors; Suppliers; the Public and the site employees.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Client progress reports, attending of meetings on and off site.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- As Construction Manager the responsibilities include, managing of critical and/or high value projects.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Construction Regulations Certificate
- SACPCMP Certification
- Electrical of Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent B-Tech
Company: Murray & Roberts
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Eastern Cape
Application Deadline: N/A