Here, you’re more than a salesperson. You’re a customer advocate, ready to go-to-bat on their behalf, bringing passion, insight, know-how, and follow through to every interaction. You’re a technology enthusiast, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are ready to immerse yourself in connecting customers to their world, in the way that makes the most sense for them.
- Be sure your customers have what they need to stay connected.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience through significant interactions, thoughtful questions, insightful answers, and sharing your expertise.
- Meet customers where they’re at in their purchasing journey, whether they’re just exploring, ready to purchase, or picking up where they left off online, through Customer Care, or in-store.
- Meet and/or exceed defined, monthly success measurements and complete assigned training on time.
- Help customers experience your store by getting side-by-side, exploring products through hands-on demonstrations, and discovering what solution works best for them.
- Go All IN to support the team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest and greatest products and services.
- Approach all customer interactions with a people-first demeanor, giving the customer’s needs and concerns priority with patience, empathy, and integrity.
- Serving and selling to our customers while building loyalty.
- Determine when next level customer advocacy is a must and owning the experience by going above and beyond, crafting those tug-on-your-heart-strings interactions, that build customer dedication and customer happiness
- Personalize your interactions, ask questions, listen, and make things right to build world-class experiences your customers love.
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, retail environment preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 18 years of age
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals
- Available to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Brandon, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A