Provides administrative support and customer service to National Accounts group insurance clients. Works with account team, Account Executive and other internal partners to manage the customer relationship.
- Participates in strategy meetings, establishes specific processes and reports, reviews contract documents, completes broker agreements, creates process manuals and inputs and ensures accurate input of data in MetLife systems.
- Provides exceptional customer service to support ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
- Leads and participates in both customer- and internal-facing presentations and meetings.
- Overall accountability for: client requests, leading projects, providing clients with alternative solutions, identifying possible plan design alternatives, acting as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison to assist with problem resolution and troubleshooting.
- Leads and coordinates implementation of the addition of MetLife products on a basis.
- Partners with Financial team in completion of client reports; analyzing results and identifying trends.
- Participates in client account audits and strategic planning process.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of MetLife’s and competitors’ products and trends.
- Ability to work autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately and remain flexible
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Group Benefits core products including Life, Disability, and/or Dental
- Ability to balance client expectations with MetLife capabilities
- Strong project management skills including problem solving, attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness.
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A