Website Marriott International
Assists in managing the execution of all operations in the rooms area departments (e.g.,Front Office, Engineering/Maintenance, Housekeeping) and managing staff. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department. Monitors compliance with standards and procedures. Leads specific team while assisting with meeting or exceeding property goals.
- Understands employee and guest satisfaction results and developing game plans to attack need areas and expand on the strengths.
- Verifies that the team has the capabilities to meet expectations.
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Verifies that goals are being translated to the team as they relate to guest tracking and productivity.
- Assists employees in understanding guests’ ever-changing needs and expectations, and exceeding them.
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Skukuza
Application Deadline: N/A