All employees support Lowe’s mission by providing excellent customer service through greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, or loading merchandise. This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and Seasonal Associates may be asked to help with other duties as needed.
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Hourly Seasonal: Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Flexible availability is preferred; available shifts include morning, afternoon, and evening seven days a week. Number of hours each week is dependent on availability of the associate and the needs of the business.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including: inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information AND 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
- 6 months of retail experience, performing tasks such as: identifying and selling products based on customer needs; explaining warranties, product features, and benefits; assisting customers in locating products; building customer relationships; identifying and resolving customer issues; zone recovery; and housekeeping.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Frederick, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A