The Service Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting sales associates of sold Installation jobs/projects across multiple locations while working from a Central Location in order to facilitate end to end work flow management of the job/project. The Service Project Coordinator will also have primary responsibility with all aspects of these jobs/projects by confirming the scope of work with Customers and Service Providers, tracking progress, addressing issues and communicating timely with Customers, Service Providers, Stores, and Vendors to keep the job/project moving forward. To accomplish this, the Service Project Coordinator must have moderate knowledge of remodeling, construction and Customer Service practices. The Service Project Coordinator will collaborate directly with Customers, peers, Service Providers, Stores and FSM’s in order to deliver on the Customer Experience.
- End to end job/project work flow communication and management (Customers, Installers, Stores,and Vendors).
- Obtain installation schedules from Service Providers and confirm times with Customer for proactive
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months experience in a customer facing role
- 6 months experience in project coordination OR experience in remodeling or construction industry
- Conducts initial contact with Customer and Service Providers to provide correct direct and backupcontact information, job/project expectations and verify job/project scope to ensure successfulservice delivery.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilkesboro, NC
Application Deadline: N/A