The HR Advisor is primarily responsible for building, nurturing and sustaining strong partnerships with supervisors and site leadership as well as managing the human resources functions for the location. The HR Advisor leverages HR expertise, knowledge and experiences to provide sound judgement, guidance and thought partnership to support and drive innovative solutions that will enable the business to achieve their goals. In partnership with the Site HRBP, this role contributes to the development and execution of project plans as well as the delivery of HR services that support HR strategies and business objectives, including but not limited to: talent planning, associate development, performance management, workforce planning, communications and diversity initiatives. In addition, this role is responsible for supervision of the HR Coordinator.
- Promotes the value of the HR function and focuses on delivering business outcomes by building collaborative relationships across the organization.
- Provides consultation and intervenes as necessary to redirect efforts locally to ensure alignment to HR strategy, policies and procedures. Provides initial recommendations to managers on improvements to HR programs and processes based on organization surveys and data. Supports the administration of and adherence to HR activities including recruiting/hiring, performance management, engagement survey, benefits enrollment, training, and relevant policies and procedures.
- Pursues professional growth and provides developmental opportunities for others by soliciting and acting on performance feedback; building collaborative, cross-functional relationships; hiring, training, and developing talent for growth opportunities; delegating tasks and decisions; fostering open dialogue among associates; working closely with associates to set goals and provide open feedback and coaching to drive performance improvement.
- Works closely with Leadership to align HR strategy with business plans and help implement within the specific location.
- Develops plans to ensure the right talent is being selected to meet the business needs.
- Develops and implements a localized recruiting strategy in partnership with Talent Acquisition team. Serves as one of the primary decision makers along with the operations coach in the recruiting, selection, and hiring of hourly associates per department.
- Partners with operational coaches in the planning process to drive business results, optimize customer service and align with company values. Contributes to the development of people strategies that support business strategies and objectives and help to drive business and organizational performance.
- Executes delegated work stream to meet customer and business needs by translating business plans into tactical action items; communicating goals and objectives; overseeing work assignments; aligning team efforts; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; assuming responsibility for decision making.
- Supervises and directs the work of the HR Coordinator.
- This also includes tracking metrics related to staffing strategies, recruitment, interviewing, selection and on-boarding processes to identify, and develop and implement necessary revisions to workforce strategy.
- Collaborates with site leadership, HRBPs, and HR COEs as necessary to address performance issues and performance trends of associates in locations. Diagnoses potential issues at the individual and associate levels.
- Recommends and executes solutions to address issues and ensures performance and developmental gaps are addressed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Valdosta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A