When applicable, follow-up with store Sales Specialist for any information necessary to complete design project.This role works closely with Stores and Service Providers to identify and respond to immediate needs/issues as well as generate ideas for enhancing/improving the overall program. In addition, the Central Designer will collaborate with peers daily to ensure consistent and effective messaging to all Central Designers and Central Design Manager.
- Responsible for providing superior customer service by designing kitchens using computer – aided drafting 20/20 software and online sales.
- Listens to and responds knowledgeably and promptly to customer and employee questions.
- Demonstrates sincere appreciation to customers.
- Communicates information to customers regarding all stock, special order merchandise, feature benefits, application, and warranty information related to Lowe’s programs.
- Listens to, identifies, anticipates, and responds to customer needs.
- Displays a keen understanding of local competitive offerings; recognizing and communicating the advantages of Lowe’s products and services to employees and customers.
- Prepare detailed design with customer measurements to meet customer needs virtually.
- Sell projects with add on sales to hit individual sales, and team goals
- Create interior spaces that reflect customers’ needs and tastes.
- Provides SMART customer service at all times through the daily execution of Lowe\’s customer service policies, procedures and programs.
- Works with customers to create design and details, researches ideas based on customers’ plans, recommends products/services, and provides customers with project estimates consistently gaining customers commitment to close the sale.
- Follows-up with customers to ensure all order and project requirements are satisfactorily met.
- Serves as point of contact on all designs and/or installs within department
- Monitors order status of products and special orders and communicates updates or issues with customers and Lowe’s associates (e.g., Receiving, Delivery, and Install staff) as needed
- Enters, processes, and tracks customer orders and installations to manage customer follow-up and completion of order/project according to schedule
Qualification & Experience:
- + years’ experience with Kitchen and Bath Design, Installation experience a plus
- 2+ years’ experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order Sales
- 2+ years employed as a Lowe’s Sales Specialist
- 2+ years’ experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales environment with required sales goals or metricsProven record of successfully achieving sales goals
- 2+ years’ experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans
- 2+ years’ experience in providing customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints, building relationships with customers and thanking customers for their business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mooresville, NC
Application Deadline: N/A