Website Lidl GB
You will be responsible for the strategic planning, implementation and management of our current employer brand, helping to define our attraction strategy, managing brand channels, executing recruitment campaigns to support day-to-day recruitment and business-critical projects and reporting on performance.
- Develop and establish the Lidl GB employer brand, ensuring the employer brand aligns with international guidelines and the Lidl GB consumer brand.
- Work with relevant agency partners to ensure all attraction campaigns run effectively and within the guidelines of our employer brand
- Competitor analysis and trend monitoring across employer brand and recruitment advertising to ensure we are getting the best value and performance from all our channels
- Define and execute the digital strategy for our online presence including our careers site and social media pages
- Strategic preparation of attraction campaign planning for Head Office and regions, working closely with stakeholders across the business.
- Management of complex projects and campaigns in the employer brand department.
- Execute and co-ordinate recruitment advertising campaigns for Lidl GB, across a range of different channels including print, online and social media.
- Be the brand expert for all our advertising materials, campaigns and copy to ensure all internal and external advertising remains consistent within our employer brand guidelines
- Run and direct photo shoots and film shoots to create the necessary media collateral for our advertising
- A good knowledge of digital platforms and the ability to manage complex media campaigns
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to execute photo and film shoots at multiple locations across the UK within tight deadlines
- The ability to build stakeholder relationships at all levels and the confidence to come up with ideas and present new strategies
- Experience of working as an attraction/employer brand specialist, either in-house or agency, with a thorough understanding of attraction strategies and recruitment processes
- Experience in developing and implementing a new Employer brand would be beneficial in this role
- Good attention to detail with the ability to write accurate, clear copy and to proof-read attraction materials to ensure they meet our tone of voice guidelines
- Flexibility to travel to Lidl GB locations across the country.
- A strong ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Company: Lidl GB
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Surbiton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A