To work as a team member to operate all coffee line packaging equipment as well as the shipping, receiving, and bulk unloading operations in a safe and productive manner. Maintain all required paperwork including but not limited to quality checks, production reports, and inventory and shipping and receiving documentation.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by a supervisor
- Working with other team members to resolve line related problems
- Housekeeping and general sanitation
- All associate shipping/receiving paperwork and computer transactions
- Operate and control line equipment
- Ability to communicate written and orally in English.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to stand on a frequent basis.
- Willing and able to work overtime.
- Willing and able to work various shifts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waverly, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A