Website J. C. Penney
Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.The Salon Leader’s role is to understand the levers and indicators that affect the salon business and coach their team of Specialists and Experts to deliver an amazing shopping experience for their clients.
- Responsible for analyzing business performance – You know the numbers. You know what they mean and what affects them on a daily basis.
- Responsible for assisting clients – You love interacting with new people as well as greeting old friends that come back into the salon to find something new. On rare occasions you may even provide services to clients to satisfy their needs.
- Supports the execution of the monthly SET – You walk the salon and prepare for new merchandise. You are all about core standards and you work with the team to ensure the salon is presenting an engaging and safe environment.
- You review reports and any other information you can get your hands on to better understand how and why your business performs the way it does – and then take action to make a difference.
- Supports Talent Management process – You actively search for talent for your salon. You’re quite comfortable hunting for great talent in the market and approaching them about opportunities. There’s no grass that grows under your feet when it comes to finding talent for your openings.
- Responsible for making visual merchandise decisions – You have a keen interest in keeping the salon clean and visually stimulating for our brands and ultimately your clients. You walk the floor and find opportunities to ensure the merchandise is restocked, replenished, and presented to visual standards and when they’re not…you know just what to do.
Company: J. C. Penney
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Freehold, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A