At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- Students are employees hired for a pre-professional/professional assignment while enrolled at a university/educational institution or just after completion of qualification and work for IBM as a required part of their academic program or work during vacation, breaks, and/or holiday periods or as a placement year, for example, co-ops and interns. The employee learns to perform tasks/processes.
- Receives information. Seeks and exchanges ideas, and concepts. Requires basic knowledge of language and math.
- Learn to use specialized tools, techniques, procedures and processes. Refers problems to appropriate person.
- Learn to work within well-established procedures and schedule that deal with daily routine work. All work is reviewed.
- Accountable for individual results. Work output has immediate affects on work-team or department results.
- Education in Data Engineer would be preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A