Website De Beers Group
To push our company forwards, we always need to think differently. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who spark fresh thinking and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. In return, we provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions.
- Evaluating training and development programmes, amending and manage the design, development and production of training materials, documents and manuals to ensure consistency and quality of content and delivery to meet the specific needs of training programmes.
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and finding opportunities to improve and manage the development, implementation and maintenance of e-learning and techniques, whilst keeping abreast of the Technical Training profession.
- Compiling and managing training budgets and design Training needs analysis in order to determine the most relevant and cost-effective training solutions.
- Managing the delivery of training and development programmes and devising a training strategy for the organisation.
- Understands the needs of the business to ensure legal compliance training is organised and delivered cost effectively e.g. health and safety training and ensure Contractor Legal Compliance to Group training standards whilst ensuring adherence to ISO 9001 and ensuring Record
- Keeping Systems comply to DBCM Standards.
- Knowledge or experience in managing certification of a Training Centre in terms of ISO 9001:2015
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Technical Training Management, leading a team in the mining industry is essential
- In depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of Mining technical training,
- Experience in dealing with SLP requirements and management of young professionals, i.e. bursars, graduate, experiential trainees.
- Experience in legal compliance to Mine Health and Safety Act (training requirements)
- SAP and Training Management Systems experience
Company: De Beers Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Musina
Application Deadline: N/A