If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements leading to efficiency of operations by engaging in team discussions or individual review of day to day working procedures for streamlining opportunities and cost saving areas.
- Provide an exceptional service to high value clients with complex Invoice Discounting facilities.
- Work as part of a team to deliver against individual and team objectives.
- Manage credit and financial crime risk through review of exceptional notifications including verification and validation of transactions ensuring compliance with Global and Local Operating policies.
- Support Trade Transformation by investigating and completing complex and manual tasks for Integrated Data Solutions (IDS) ledgers including on boarding of all IDS clients.
- Adhere to Global AML, Sanctions and Anti Bribery & Corruption policies through the raising of appropriate red flags.
- Experience in working with and producing Excel Spreadsheets.
- Good level of knowledge and understanding of Global AML, Sanctions and Anti Bribery & Corruption policies is essential.
- Have a passion for risk management and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in problem solving, analysing data and identifying solutions is essential.
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
- Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service, via telephone, email and various other channels
- An open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Worthing, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A