This role will give you the opportunity to join this dedicated team where you will be acting as a trusted adviser to our new and existing high net worth customers providing holistic financial advice and supporting them through key life events such as investing for your future, saving for a new home, planning for retirement or protecting their family for every eventuality.
- Comply with the regulations and procedures that govern our business and products.
- Deliver a consistent and tailored wealth management and financial planning service to a portfolio of HSBC clients
- Have access to a wide range of product specialists to help and support you, which include pensions, legacy tax planning, protection and investments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both new and existing clients
- Advise on a full range of products and services that include both HSBC manufactured products and those provided by external partners.
- If this sounds like you and you thrive on pro-actively managing a portfolio of clients and making suitable recommendations for products and services based on customer needs, we’d love to hear from you.
- Have role relevant qualifications, i.e. Dip CII (or equivalent QCF RDR level 4 qualification)
- Have previously worked as a Wealth Adviser, IFA, Financial Planning Manager or in a similar role
- Previous experience providing holistic financial advice on a wide range of products and services
- To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A