Website Rio Tinto
We are looking for a HR Officer (Payroll) to carry out administration of Payroll processing and associated activities for multiple Payrolls supported by Group Services ESPS team in Southern Africa
- Payroll validations
- Support to colleagues as required.
- Accurate and timeous payment to third parties.
- Prepare and load cashbook payments onto banking system
- Payroll reporting from RTBS and Spinifex
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation and support of data for audits and assist with Auditor queries.
- Perform other requested fair and reasonable tasks related to the job and working environment, at the discretion of the Team Leader.
- Adherence to payroll deadlines
- Capture payroll data and effectively process payroll transactions according to instructions received via RTTMS Ticketing Transactions. (e.g. New hires, terminations, amendments/changes, allowances, Travel and Expense claims for weekly payment to Employees (and appropriate validation thereof)
- Valid driver’s licence
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Functional Knowledge experience in Payroll systems and procedures
- 2-3 years SAP Payroll processing
- MS Office and MsExcel skills (advanced)
- Analytical ability and aptitude for numbers
- Minimum of 1 year Payroll accounting reconciliations experience
- RT SAP Payroll & Spinifex reporting
- RTTMS Payroll ticketing processes
Company: Rio Tinto
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richards Bay
Application Deadline: N/A