Website Hobby Lobby
As a leader in the arts & crafts industry, we seek experienced retail managers to lead and motivate our store teams to success.The Co-Manager position is the first step to becoming a Hobby Lobby Store Manager because we only promote from within. From Store Manager you could advance into District Manager and other roles within the Company.
- Manage the operations and merchandising of all seasonal goods meeting and surpassing financial objectives.
- Lead your team to accomplish RESULTS in an organized, efficient and timely process.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Open to relocation for promotion
- Demonstrate a thorough KNOWLEDGE of the business learned from the ground up utilizing all levels of your team as resources.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous retail management experience
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A