At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assist Team Manager in holding monthly shift meetings.
- Coordinate personnel assignments to accomplish specific job tasks.
- Promote safety in all aspects of the job.
- Ensure proper operation of all warehouse equipment including forklifts, batteries, sweeper/scrubber, and stretch wrap machines etc.
- The Warehouse Lead Person assists in directing Forklift Operators in the proper storage and movement of raw materials and finished goods in the most efficient manner and ensures all standard operating guidelines are followed.
- Assist the Team Manager in overseeing the receiving, shipping, storage, and inventory control of all materials.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Competent reading, writing, and math skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Shipping and Receiving
- A thorough knowledge of all warehouse functions.
- SAP and WMS preferred
- Must be able to operate various types of equipment to transport materials
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A