The Maintenance Technicians and Specialist function in a team environment reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader with direct responsibilities to the Production Team Leader and Team. The incumbent functions as technical support to ensure a safe environment, producing safe-high quality product, in a timely manner, at the best cost possible. The incumbent is skilled at various levels in multiple disciplines.
- Team Skills: Partner responsible for fundamental understanding of team in development and active participation within a team environment through division and plant team orientation, safety and quality training.
- Total Process Ownership (TPO)- Partner responsible to maintain the manufacturing process and equipment in optimum condition. The integration of several process techniques focused on achieving high levels of overall process effectiveness.
- Depending on the Plant this may include the following:
- Level I Team Skills
- The Incumbent must possess sufficient skills, experience and abilities to completely disassemble process equipment, and repair or improve and reassembled for use.
- Some proficiency in either electrical or mechanical repairs and conduct basic equipment repairs for building and process equipment:
- Possess a high industrial plant, mechanical or electrical aptitude and abilities with a superb working knowledge of all aspects of the plant equipment maintenance operation including equipment troubleshooting, electrical, refrigeration, machine shop operation, welding, brazing soldering, etc.
- (Equipment Operated) The position requires proficient and effective use of voltmeters, ammeters, meggers, calipers, dial indicators, refrigeration test instrument micrometers, electronic test equipment including programmers, machinist equipment and tools, hydraulic test equipment, hand and industrial power tools.
- High School Diploma Required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: N/A