H-E-B Digital is comprised of product management, design and technology teams focused on delivering impactful products and digitally enabled solutions that our customers and Partners (employees) love and drive exceptional business results. We are focused on solving problems in better ways that ultimately makes Texans lives easier when it comes to making choices about food, running their home, health and budget. Additionally, we care about improving the efficiency of our Partners, so they in turn can provide a better experience for our customers and business partners.Our top leaders have deep expertise in retail and healthcare industry, and we’d like to continue growing the digital team as the we continue to expand our footprint across Texas. We are co-located across a few major cities in Texas, which currently includes San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas.
- Own all aspects of product management in your realm – vision, strategy, roadmap, prototypes, user testing, development, optimization, business outcomes, etc.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market and technology landscape, how it’s evolving, the implications for our end users, and how all that should shape where we go.
- Be an exceptional communicator, accountable for telling a memorable, sticky story about the product to key stakeholders.
- Make informed trade-offs to deliver solutions to market at a rapid pace.
- Be an exceptional collaborator – we win as a team.
- Be a relentless advocate for the end user.
- Work with large cross-functional teams to identify new end user / business problems that could be solved by the platform and infrastructure teams; build the case for new features and gain approval from stakeholders.
- Lead the product development lifecycle and delivery; work with designers, engineers and architects to produce a groomed, prioritized backlog that aligns the work to business goals.
- Be a student of design thinking and have an appetite for learning the art of intervention design.
- Identify critical risks and dependencies; anticipates / resolves critical team issues with little escalation.
- Serve as a trusted subject matter expert.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A