Website Geek Squad
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation, and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world one device at a time.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams as well as assists with in-store stock repairs.
- Responsibly manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Maintains phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting their devices.
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Previous experience in sales, delivery, installation, and/or repair
- Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing 75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a harness, dolly, and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed)
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Previous experience actively using and learning about technology products
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Estero, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A