Website Geek Squad
The Cadet is responsible for assisting with the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of consumer electronics. They assist in performing a variety of fulfillment duties which include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repairing consumer electronics devices. Their primary focus is on home theater equipment.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Processes paperwork and payment, provides feedback and training opportunities to the store teams, and completes store stock repairs.
- Provides a seamless client experience by advising on product placement and recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
- Assists on two person jobs and performs work alone.
- Manages inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other agents.
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Previous experience actively using and learning about technology products
- Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing 75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a harness, dolly, and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed)
- Previous experience in sales, delivery, installation, and/or repair
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cheektowaga, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A