Website Foot Locker
Simply put, our Warehouse Equipment Operators are the heartbeat of our distribution center. Let Foot Locker teach you these skills to start a career where you can master the art of maneuvering industrial powered equipment and we will provide you certification to use any machine within a warehouse.
- Duties include accurately moving, stacking, and loading product as well as consolidating and staging pallets and being able to maneuver equipment in tight corners and around pedestrian traffic in a safe manner.
- Provide insights on areas that need attention or improvement to the supervisor, manager, safety director or to human resources.
- From provided training, follow Occupational Safety and Health Administration safety protocols and procedures to operate power equipment including: swing reach truck, reach truck, order picker, etc.
- Qualified candidates will be able to stand, walk, and lift weighted boxes. More details will be provided but will need the ability to meet vision requirements and meet other physical demands with labor regulations.
- Applicants must be 18 or older, have a positive attitude, be open to learning, work well with others and have the willingness to prioritize customer needs.
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Junction City, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A