The successful candidate will be expected to build on this track record of success by formulating and directing the bank’s IT strategy as well as leading other key technology initiatives and practices across the bank.
- Experience in driving organisation wide change initiatives and securing key stakeholder buy-in
- A minimum of 10 years solid experience in a complex, heterogeneous and distributed IT environment.
- An additional business qualification would be an advantage
- A minimum of 15 years experience as a senior IT professional in a large and complex corporate environment, preferably banking
- Sound knowledge of JAVA, Cobol Assembler.
- A tried and tested ability to manage and lead strong personalities, multidisciplinary and high performance teams
- Experience in leading a complex technical team preferably in the Financial Services.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification is a minimum requirement
- A proven track record in managing IT shared services and large scale IT projects in a decentralised organisational structure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A