To manage the life-cycle of a transaction and mitigate associated operational risks. To co-ordinate the end to end transaction process across various stakeholders (both internal and external to the bank) with a specific focus on deal administration, ongoing facility administration, collateral management and the effective and maximum use of the Bank’s various operating systems. Ensuring correct and effective administration of all deals within the framework of the Bank policies and legal documentation
- Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’ requirements are delivered.
- Preserves relationships despite airing conflicting views and seeks mutual gains when addressing conflicts.
- Anticipates consequences and adapts problem-solving based on continual feedback.
- Act speedily to resolve problems, queries, and complaints.
- Adapt communication styles to meet the needs of different audiences.
- Read and understand legal agreements in order to draw up an amortization schedule and book deals.
- Derive payment amounts from the legals and amortization schedule.
- Prepare notification to client(s).
- Prepare and submit payments to Team Leader for approval .
- Ensure all legal requirements are fulfilled before draw-down can occur
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Knowledge of the Commodity Derivatives Market will be an advantage
- Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel skills
- Technical Pre-requisite:
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Able to work independently and take personal accountability
- Strong listening skills
- Relevant degree
- Sound self-management and organizational skills
- Comfortable with change
- 2+ years’ relevant CIB experience (accounting background necessary for certain roles)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A