To resolve issues being experienced by Traders, systems or operations as efficiently as possible as well as report on profits daily
- Send out provisional reports to Traders and Risk Managers on a daily basis.
- Resolve any differences found.
- Liaise with Operations to resolve any settlement issues.
- Liaise with Developers to resolve any system issues.
- Update numbers at midday on a daily basis and finalise.
- Submit numbers to Traders for approval.
- Obtain comment from Traders and update FIS for final report.
- Ensure that all stakeholders have updated their numbers into FIS.
- Compile emails containing FIS summary and send out to MANCO according to deadline
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the financial industry; Reporting experience advantageous
- Relevant degree
- Accounting Degree; Financial Degree advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A