The Monroe Police Department is committed to serving the community with professionalism, respect, integrity dedication, and excellence. We believe in hiring individuals who demonstrate responsibility, a strong work ethic, common sense, and strong decision-making skills.
- Valid WASHINGTON State Driver’s License : Yes
- Age : 21 at time of hire.
- A traffic history that shows a continuing and/or recent pattern of poor decision-making.
- US Citizen : Yes. Must establish residency within 30 miles of the City of Monroe by the end of the probation period.
- Ability to Read/Speak English : Yes
- High School Grad/GED : Yes
- Two or more driver’s license revocations and/or suspensions for driving violations, point accumulation, or failure to appear to pay fine.
- Automatic Disqualifiers : Driving: A conviction of Driving While Intoxicated (D.U.I) within the last five years or two or more D.U.I. convictions ever. A diversion of similar action (First Degree Negligent Driving) will be considered to be the same as a D.U.I. conviction.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monroe, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A