The Barstow Fire Protection District is currently recruiting for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic. Under supervision, the Firefighter/Paramedic will respond to fires, medical emergencies, rescues and other situations, both emergency and non-emergency, as required. The Firefighter/Paramedic will be expected to participate in daily fire station activities, including maintenance of the station, grounds and equipment, various training activities, and other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of either a Cal-JAC Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) and/or Biddle test within 12 months.
- Current valid ICEMA EMT-P accreditation. ICEMA accreditation includes California State paramedic license & ACLS certification
- High school diploma or GED
- California State Fire Marshal FFI certification or graduated from a California State Fire Marshal accredited Level i FFI academy
- Some experience preferred
- Age: minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid State of California Class C Driver License and have a good driving record
- Current CPR certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barstow, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A