As a trusted digital advisor and industry thought leader for the assigned customer(s). By also advocating on EED’s vision and value proposition, develops a digital roadmap for the customer and executes against it. Leads on customer engagement and coordinates EED’s efforts across all business lines orchestrating internal and external parties around a clearly articulated account plan strategy. Develops an extensive digital pipeline across all business lines and manage the executive relationship power map from sales to delivery. Ensures the ongoing performance and (over-)achievement of assigned targets (TCiV, revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction) to increase/maximize EED Share of Wallet in the account(s).
- Defines and documents a digital roadmap for and with the assigned Customer(s) and executes against it.
- Leads and coordinates EED’s efforts across all business lines orchestrating internal and external parties.
- Acts internally and externally as a thought-leader with deep industry expertise (in the relevant Customers’ sector).
- Is the Customer trusted digital advisor to envision and support their digital transformation roadmap.
- Demonstrates sustained client relationship management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry.
- Meets and exceeds defined sales objectives through proactive customer engagement, stringent deal qualification and opportunity closure.
- Advocates EED’s vision by conceptualizing for the Customer(s) a plan and a solution, articulating our value proposition and navigating their complexities to ensure adoption.
- Articulates specific industry-related market trends, as well as Customer threats, opportunities, and barriers to growth.
- Develops an extensive pipeline of digital opportunities across all EED business lines and manage the executive customer power map from sales to delivery.
- Identifies opportunities and develop if necessary robust business cases to instigate decision-making.
- Deep understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging Digital Solutions
- Ability to timely manage senior stakeholders/C-level internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Advanced account planning capabilities
- Consultative/Solution selling skills
- 12+ years of experience in enterprise technology sales and/or consulting driving technology-enabled business change with large B2B customers
- Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Proven track-record in selling (AED 50m+) technology-enabled business transformation programs with large B2B customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A