Website Dubai Metro
This is a rewarding opportunity to be part of an immensely successful, established contract where our customer has placed their faith in us for the past few years to assist them to meet their objectives in the region.
- Continuously monitors control room incoming airfield crash alarm, calls, signals and information concerning fire and emergency including tests that originate from the mains panel, the control tower and the building fire alarm and detection systems.
- Applies appropriate firefighting techniques and media application to manage additional potential incidents such as fuel spills, to mitigate the danger of aircraft fire or explosion.
- Responds to actual or potential aviation fire (ARFF) emergencies to prevent or extinguish fires and rescue aircraft crew/passengers using specialist equipment as required.
- Manages the control room in the fire station on a shift basis and dispatches fire vehicles/equipment resources as required to all reported emergencies/alarms.
- Conducts rescue operations and the safe removal of trapped or injured persons from aircraft, vehicles and buildings, using specialist equipment such as power/hydraulic tools, breathing apparatus, PPV and ladders, which may also include working at height of confined space working.
- Responds to actual or potential structural fires (SRFF), including office/accommodation buildings, welfare facilities, fuel farms/petroleum and hazardous products storage areas, and any other area of the airbase to combat fires and potential fire hazards using specialist equipment as required
- Responds to actual or potential (ARFF/SRFF) fires or emergencies in the capacity of fire vehicle driver operator with responsibility for all vehicle movements and operation requirements
- Conducts the daily operational serviceability, vehicle and equipment checks including operation of engine, transmission, drive train, pumps, and hydraulic systems
- PUAFIR205 – Respond to Aviation Incident (Specialist)
- Be able to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance.
- PUAFIR306B – Render Hazardous Materials Incidents Safe.
- PUA20601 Cert II Public Safety (Firefighting & Emergency Operations) or
- PUAFIR308B – Employ Personal Protection as a Hazardous Materials Incident
- 11610 ADF Firefighter Basic (Ex ADF) or
- Experience – Two-Five (2-5) years’ experience in fire/rescue services
- PUAFIR305B – Respond to Aviation Incident (General)
- PUAFIR309B – Operate Pumps
- PUA20619 Cert II Public Safety (Firefighting & Emergency Operations) or
- PUA30613 Cert III Public Safety (Firefighting & Emergency Operations) or
- PUA20719 Cert II Public Safety (Firefighting & Emergency Operations) or
- PUA30619 Cert III Public Safety (Firefighting & Emergency Operations) or
- Other – Valid heavy vehicle operator license in country of origin and ability to obtain equivalent in the United Arab Emirates
- PUAFIR302B – Suppress Urban Fire.
- Military firefighting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Computer based dispatch/control systems
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A