Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
This job entails managing KPI’s, QMS/Quality, Work Instructions, Processes, CIP and OHS of a small team according to quality standards, work instructions, processes, DSV policies/procedures and VWSA Group Guidelines. The role requires the successful candidate to manage and take overall responsibility for international shipments into Sub Saharan Africa. This will include preparing shipments, preparing invoices including freight and insurance, pre-inspections according to requirements and accurate shipments dispatched on time. To provide a safe and healthy environment for all to work in. To deliver high standard of customer service and endeavor to meet customer needs.
- Maintain Work Instructions/processes and ensure all competent
- On time departure of all shipments (delays to be communicated to Dealers)
- Achieve required results in all VWSA and DSV Audits
- Ensure the invoice, matches the manifest, matches what is being loaded and dispatched
- Maintain all Quality standards and requirements
- Maintain all OHS standards and requirements
- Maintain housekeeping, 5S and 9 types of waste
- On time parts inspection from external service providers (BV, SGS, Intertek etc)
- Ensure 100% Quality Audits of all parts in accordance with Quality standards and VWSA Group Guidelines
- Adhere to and manage employees in accordance with policies, procedures and industrial relations
- Consistent meetings and presentations with client to be effectively executed
- Must have a good understanding of clearing instructions, documentation requirements and custom duties.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Management role overseeing a team and international shipments dispatched into Sub Saharan Africa.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with clients.
- Must have experience in invoicing shipments, arranging pre-inspections and dispatch compliance.
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A