Website Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - DOJ
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Develop, implement and maintain all SCM policies and procedure manuals;
- Manage the provision of logistics and acquisition management services;
- Manage the provision of assets management services;
- Manage large and strategic supplier sourcing and supplier’s performance;
- Provide effective people management.
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) as recognized by SAQA in Supply Chain Management, Financial Management or Business Administration;
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management or Procurement of which 5 years’ experience must be in Senior Management level;
- Knowledge of Financial Management, Financial Accounting, Supply Chain Management and Project Management.
Company: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development – DOJ
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A