Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a L&D Officer to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to provide effective and efficient learning and development support to the allocated projects.
- Assist with the creation on processes and procedures for learning and development.
- Increase employee engagement in employee development with education and tools to support training reinforcement and application.
- Assist with monitoring and evaluating of all projects.
- Arrange training for all training programmes, this includes ensuring the venue and catering is booked in advance.
- Assists in the implementation of programmes/projects that aim to attract measure, develop and manage an Organisation’s Development.
- Conduct research on new training methodologies and present such research as requested.
- Ensure nominations for training interventions are received timeously
- Conduct training need analysis to ensure that the correct training intervention is given
- Create and arrange mentor support interventions.
- Compile and maintain project budget and tracking of such budgets.
- Keep track on the ROI (Return on Investment) on all programmes and compile reports when required.
- Maintain a tracking register of all projects in relevant category and provide weekly training reports.
- Relevant experience in Retail/FMCG
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 1-year experience in Learning and Development
- SDF qualification
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A