At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
- Work independently to balance multiple tasks and competing priorities simultaneously
- Lead all aspects of the sourcing process from end to end including RFIs/RFPs, bid analysis, supplier negotiation, and contracting
- Collaborate with internal business partners both clinical and technical to understand demand and supplier trends
- Provide insights and recommendations based on analysis, research, industry trends, benchmarking, and best practices
- Perform spend analysis and develop a sourcing roadmap focused on cost savings, risk reduction, process improvement, and new opportunities
- Manage overall supplier relationships including supplier performance (KPIs), capability development, cost and quality improvements for key suppliers and product categories
- Monitor compliance with DaVita’s product formularies and ensure contact terms are met
- Identify and document supplier risk items and develops mitigation strategies and plans
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. Enter text here
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tracy, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A