- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution.
- IEB experience is essential
- Must be SACE registered
- COVID19 Vaccination Certicate is essential
- At least 3 years’ experience in teaching FET Phase learners
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Vanderbijlpark
Application Deadline: N/A