Website Deaprtment of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs - DCoG
- The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Provide strategic support to the Director-General and lead all operations in the Office of the Director-General.
- Analyse all written communication, correspondence and documents addressed to the Director-General and prepare written critique and comment for the Director-General.
- Provide leadership and guidance on corporate secretariat services to internal governance structures and intergovernmental relations forums coordination and processing of e-submissions.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the coordination and monitoring of parliamentary cluster and cabinetwork.
- A Grade 12 Certificate, an undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 7) as recognised by SAQA with 5 years relevant working experience at senior management level.
- Post-graduate qualification in strategic and/or project management.
- Understanding and interpretation of government policies.
- COGTA mandate/programme.
- Government framework on public service transformation and service delivery improvement.
- Stakeholder relations.
Company: Deaprtment of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs – DCoG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A