The position will play a critical role in driving increased usage of Automation in the Finance, Actuarial and Underwriting function (FA&U). Alteryx and Blue Prism capabilities are being implemented across Cigna; your role will be to drive further usage and efficiency benefits in the short term, in parallel to developing the overall mid-long term roadmap.
- Creation of a continuous improvement approach for Finance Automation. Lead the effort to work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and prioritisation, gaining approvals on the future roadmap
- Training and guides: Create and maintain the Automation knowledgebase, connecting between customer journeys, business processes, and system applications
- Provide an analytical and methodical approach to identifying ways to drive further Automation into the FA&U function
- Work with the Program Manager to develop the Finance Automation governance model, putting in place best practice and improvements as required
- Co-ordination with the “champions” for ensuring project outcomes are displayed to the business to further spur idea generation for intake of new projects.
- Own aspects of the governance model, including meetings, and planning and reporting as required. This will include but not restricted to:
- Weekly/Monthly meetings (US and EGS Finance and IT stakeholders), Tracking and reporting on project progress and benefit tracking
- Work with the Program Manager to build the 2022 Automation delivery Roadmap and develop the 2-3 year Automation strategy
- Own the Finance intake process for new Automation projects
- Own the Finance Automation pipeline, including leading on prioritisation recommendations for the governance committee
- Key representative for EGS coordination with Cigna US Automation Teams
- A proven track record working in a complex business change environment
- Experience of modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Exposure to Blue Prism would also be beneficial.
- Have a proven ability to manage own workloads under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience within Healthcare Insurance or Financial Services preferred
- Experience of working with Alteryx, either in a development capacity or as an end-user.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and provide information to a diverse stakeholder group
- Experience working within a PMO governance framework
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage the regular demands of an efficient governance model – focused and organised with ability to work to tight timelines and evolving priorities
- The ability to break down complexity, visualise it with simplicity and create clear outputs to be used in future decisions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A