You will join the already established and talented European Infrastructure Services group where training and skills development will be provided in order to support career growth. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will provide operational support, and account administration within the Service Desk team.
- Managing User system access for various applications.
- Ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with targets set out in SLA.
- Prioritising and allocate within IT Support teams all requests.
- Completing user password resets on various applications.
- Providing technical support to onsite and remote users.
- Identifying ways to improve the quality of the service provided and / or the efficiency of the processes within the IT Service desk.
- May be required to work as part of an on-call rota.
- Escalating any issues/ outages to IT Service Desk Manager.
- Managing / monitoring IT Service Desk Incidents via call management system.
- Working as part of a shift rota covering the hours of 6am – 10pm.
- Experience with a call management system
- Experience with Networking/Patching/Server Support
- Active Directory experience
- Citrix Support experience
- Exchange account maintenance
- Working in an IT Support / Service Desk position
- Incident management skills
- Experience with Office 2010/2016
- Windows 10 support and build experience. ( both OS and pc hardware)
- SCCM Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A