Website Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the agency Americans trust with their lives. As a global leader in public health, CDC is the nation’s premier health promotion, prevention, and preparedness agency. Whether we are protecting the American people from public health threats, researching emerging diseases, or mobilizing public health programs.
- Guide the preparation of reports and data files for publication
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide expertise and guidance in the development and appropriate use of statistical data
- Collaborate with other professionals within and outside the Center in the conduct of research and analytical studies
- Provide advice on the use of statistical software to analyze survey data and for other data analyses
- Provide expert advice and assistance for public health projects and studies.
- Develop proposals for research and analytical studies
- Prepare reports and manuscripts describing the research or study approach and the resulting conclusions
- Conduct research and analytical studies following project plans
- Develop new methodologies, or modifies current methods
- Prepare scientific articles and technical reports for publication in national and international public health journals
- Make presentations to academia, healthcare and professional organizations
- Provide guidance and expertise in the analysis and presentation of survey and study data
- Plan and develop research on critical issues associated with health data collection and health data systems development
Company: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyattsville, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A