Website Capitec Bank
Optimise client value whilst attracting new clients to ensure future client growth.
- To manage a portfolio of clients by providing excellent client service which aims to retain and optimise client value whilst attracting new clients to ensure future client growth.
- Diploma in Accounting – Financial Accounting or Business Management
- The Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and balance sheet requirements. .
- 1 to 2 years Business Banking experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational in Grade 12 National Certificate
- Business banking environment including features, benefits and value propositions of products & services
- Client relationship management and service principles.
- Administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions.
- General banking practices and procedures.
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A