Website Best Buy
The Retail Supervisor works closely with store leadership to train the store team. They drive exceptional customer service and meet business results by achieving revenue, margin, and operational targets. This role also deploys resources to meet the needs of the store, guiding the team through competing priorities and ensuring effective execution. The Retail Supervisor works with store leaders to carry out important processes within the store, including employee interviews, scheduling, store maintenance, and performance management.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Applies sales experience, knowledge, and expertise to act as the subject matter expert in each department. This includes validating product pricing, signage, availability, and display functions of all ad items.
- Ensures store is prepared for truck arrivals, accurately records and safely handles merchandise, and processes all product paperwork.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Ensures smooth and accurate customer processing to maximize the customer and employee experience.
- Executes home delivery, send backs, and damage claims according to standard operating procedures.
- Provides ongoing coaching, training, and motivation to team members and other store personnel as needed to achieve sales goals and highest standards of customer service.
- Resolves customer service escalations in-person and on the phone.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate degree or higher in business or related field
- Supervisory experience
- 1 year of experience in sales, customer service, operations, or related fields
- 1 year of consumer electronics industry experience
- 1 year of leadership experience
- Previous experience with coaching and recognition
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cypress, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A