Theatre Stock Controller is responsible for the daily stock control in the theatre and catheterisation lab. This includes control over consignment, aged, short dated, excess and obsolete stock, defective products and new product information of stock in the theatre complex.
- Assisting in updating theatre stock lists
- Performing regular cycle counts in theatre and assist in full stock take process
- Billing, ordering and control over consignment stock
- Controlling of stock in the theatre complex with special attention to expiry dates, formulary compliance and usage
- All duties assigned by management from time to time
- Related house-keeping tasks
- Ensuring availability of stock required by surgeons for performing all procedures in the theatre complex
- Management of over and under recoveries in the theatre
- Liaise with company representatives, doctors and nursing staff in theatre
- Working experience in private healthcare or healthcare funding industry will be advantageous.
- SAP experience
- Customer-oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience within the hospital environment
- Theatre Stock system experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umhlanga
Application Deadline: N/A