Website Best Buy
The Best Buy Advisor engages customers using relationship skills and inspires them to see what’s possible with technology. In addition, they build quality relationships with customers and clients, making them feel excited, confident, and appreciated while providing them with relevant and memorable solutions.
Our Best Buy Advisor maintains knowledge of technology products and services through necessary trainings and certifications as well as self-development. The Advisor learns fundamental sales and customer service skills while having the opportunity to train across the departments they’re most excited about.
- Maintains merchandising and department readiness to serve customers within a specified area.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
- Engages customers using acquired skills to complete and support the customer experience.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winston-Salem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A