Website Best Buy
The General Warehouse Worker moves products by using powered equipment in a safe manner throughout the facility. Their responsibilities include receiving, routing, and shipping consumer electronic products and ensuring they are in perfect condition for our customers.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. If you like working in a team environment that inspires individual and team success, you’d be a great addition to our team.
- Maintains clean work area.
- Loads, unloads, and processes merchandise for inbound and outbound trucks.
- Stocks merchandise into specific designated locations.
- Accurately process required paperwork.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Power equipment certification
- Able to lift weight up to 75 pounds with or without accommodation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A