Website Best Buy
The Cadet is responsible for assisting with the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of consumer electronics. They assist in performing a variety of fulfillment duties which include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repairing consumer electronics devices. Their primary focus is on home theater equipment.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Provides a seamless client experience by advising on product placement and recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
- Processes paperwork and payment, provides feedback and training opportunities to the store teams, and completes store stock repairs.
- Manages inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other agents.
- Assists on two person jobs and performs work alone.
- Ability to individually able to lift or maneuver 75 pounds, and team-lift or maneuver up to 150 pounds (with or without reasonable accommodations)
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience actively using and learning about technology products
- Previous experience in Customer Service “
- Previous experience in sales, delivery, installation, and/or repair
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A