Website Best Buy
The Customer Service Specialist engages customers to provide solutions and support to ensure that no customer is left unserved. They provide fast, friendly and accurate experiences for all customer interactions at our Checkout, Customer Service and Store Pickup areas. Additionally, they utilize relevant sales tools to help drive profitable growth to exceed department and individual goals, answer customer questions and resolve issues.At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Accountable for driving positive customer survey results at the Checkout, Store Pickup and Customer Service.
- Ensures Front of Store cleanliness and merchandising standards are maintained.
- Maintains professional communication with customers and peers while using cross-functional company resources and tools.
- Engages customers using soft sales skills while solving issues, providing end-to-end solutions with fast and accurate processing of transactions.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related field
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southaven, Mississippi, US
Application Deadline: N/A