Website Best Buy
- Clearly communicate and partner with team members.
- Providing positive, timely engagements with customers during the check-in and check-out process.
- Monitoring queues and providing accurate status updates to customers.
- Understanding customer’s technology issues by asking probing questions, listening, asking clarifying questions, taking detailed notes, and providing accurate time estimates for next steps.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using and learning about customer electronics
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A