Website Best Buy
The Geek Squad Home Theater Agent, travels via a company owned vehicle (Geekmobile) from the precinct to our client’s home and assist with the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of home theater technology products and equipment. They provide our clients service that exceeds expectations by handling appointments with care, asking the right questions to enhance the client experience, and providing prompt follow up of recommendations as well as solutions. Geek Squad Home Theater experts, are responsible for completing fulfillment of intermediately complete work, while managing inventory and vehicle maintenance for our Geekmobiles in partnership with other Agents.
- Phone and in-person contacts with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting and defending client devices.
- Manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams and assists in store stock repairs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at a time..
- Experience actively using and learning about home theater products
- Be 21 years of age
- Be able to carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. or 150 lbs. as part of a team, with or without accommodation
- Maintain a clean driving record and hold state/local licensing as required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year experience in an electronics industry
- 1 year experience in a customer service or in-home experience environment
- 6 months experience delivering, integrating and/or repairing consumer electronic products
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: N/A