Website Best Buy
The Front-End Supervisor enables Best Buy to deliver personalized service to ensure customers are provided full solutions to meet their needs. This person is a key player in driving effective front of store processes which provide a world class experience for our customers. These processes include store pick-up, checkout, customer service, asset protection, and in-store phone service. This role also oversees hiring, expense control, and maintenance of information technology hardware.
- Provides coaching and training to employees.
- Ensures all SOP for transactions and interactions at the front of the store are followed.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all daily store functions including daily cash management, payroll processing, scheduling, store expense tracking, and IT help desk ticket maintenance.
- Conducts meetings and other special events to communicate clear goals to the team.
- Communicates with store leadership on employee performance and development needs.
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mankato, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A